Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 105 Friday April 15th

I'm in pain, sleep deprived, my head is not on straight, and feel like a fool for thinking I could depend on anyone to help me.  My sitter bailed on me last minute...actually I had already picked her up, and she asked me to drop her off to meet a boyfriend instead of sitting for me.  My needs don't seem to matter to anyone until they have to dig my grave. This is the part of having another baby that I dreaded and had hoped wouldn't become a reality, but it has. Nobody gets it unless they've been there.  I ask for help, and when nobody can be bothered, I feel like a fool for putting myself in this position to begin with. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady.. I am praying for you!! Also, I will be out of class in like 2 weeks sooo you have a nanny who would LOVE to come over and love on your kids for you while you crash or whatever you need to do. It would be my pleasure. :) LOVE U!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jodi. I'm sure there will be days that I'll take you up on that. Also, I'm spreading the word that you are looking for a sitting job. Love you! And my kids love you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete