Mall Walking:
Mike and I have started walking as often as possible at the mall. We've run into lots of friends...Rose and Taylor in the photo, Dr. Moses, Glenna, and the three amigos...Amy, Michelle, and Wendy. I'm thrilled that I'm over the 'hump' and my fibro pain is starting to lessen. Walking always makes it hurt worse before it gets better, so now I just need to keep it up so I don't have to start over. :o)
Mike and I have started walking as often as possible at the mall. We've run into lots of friends...Rose and Taylor in the photo, Dr. Moses, Glenna, and the three amigos...Amy, Michelle, and Wendy. I'm thrilled that I'm over the 'hump' and my fibro pain is starting to lessen. Walking always makes it hurt worse before it gets better, so now I just need to keep it up so I don't have to start over. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment